Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

white stripes - live in las vegas

tracklist:

side one:

  1. dead leaves and the dirty ground
  2. when i hear my name
  3. not fade away
  4. st. james infirmary blues
  5. black math
  6. the big three killed my baby
side two:
  1. i want to be the boy to warm your mother's heart
  2. death letter
  3. take a whiff on me
  4. in the cold cold night
side three:
  1. wasting my time
  2. i just don't know what to do with myself
  3. offend in every way
  4. union forever (w/ alt. lyrics)
  5. seven nation army
side four:
  1. you've got her in your pocket
  2. i think i smell a rat
  3. look me over closely
  4. cannon
  5. ball and biscuit
  6. hardest button to button
side five:
  1. you're pretty good looking
  2. hello operator
  3. we're going to be friends
  4. hotel yorba
  5. fell in love with a girl
  6. your southern can is mine
  7. screwdriver
  8. de ballit of de boll weevil 
recorded live at the joint, las vegas, usa, 20.09.2003

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen